Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDFr6Amyxr-/

super_hero_tonyPart 2 My first Vision of the Madonna. "Holiday" on holiday. So a few months after I had decided that Madonna and I were never going to be friends. I went to Hawaii for the Christmas Holiday. We used to go every year late 70's to early 80's. Hawaii was a huge vacation spot for "the boys" from Dec 25 - Jan 1 st. There was the most beautiful bar you have ever seen called Hula's. Hula's was out doors under a huge banyan tree. It was a trellis fence, asphalt, and a small porch that covered the bar and bottle necked into the dance floor. It was also the most fun you can ever imagine in your life. It doesn't exist anymore in that location. But at Christmas in 1983 they kept playing this song, every time they played this particular song there was a huge roar and if you were in the way of the dance floor you got trampled by the rush of people who wanted to dance to this song. I didn't know the name of the song but there was one word that I did recognize. Holiday. I decided I really like this song so one day I went to a record store to buy it. I went in and I ask if there was a song called Holiday. He said yes. I said who sings it. "WHO"??? My arch nemesis!!! Now what? What if someone is watching? How can I defend the Moral integrity of American Family values if I buy this album! What should I do????......well,....Americas going to hell anyway, and one little single wouldn't hurt anybody!!! : ) so I bought my first Madonna single and the rest of the story is history! But we did have a small set back when Like a Virgin came out. Madonna singing Like a Virgin. But I forgave her  #hulaswaikiki

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes Bishes I am Madonna and that is my driveway and if people park in front of it i cant drive in my driveway! So sorry the city doesn't like the color yellow! We will paint a nice dull grey to keep our neighbors happy! Sorry! Im saying 3 extra Hail Mary's this Easter for this transgression!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDWSjhwmEbR/

Posted Image

Yes Bishes I am Madonna and that is my driveway and if people park in front of it i cant drive in my driveway! So sorry the city doesn't like the color yellow! We will paint a nice dull grey to keep our neighbors happy! Sorry! Im saying 3 extra Hail Mary's this Easter for this transgression!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDWSjhwmEbR/

Ugh DailyMail have been so harsh towards her this year. Especially with the court case