Kiesza: “I have a lot of things in common with Madonna�

Osh Åžarif

Kiesza confesses to Italian Grazia magazine to “have a lot of things in common with Madonna.†The Canadian singer is getting very popular in the UK, where she lives now, thanks to her single Hideaway, which reached more than 38 million views on YouTube.According to Grazia, her power brings to mind Madonna a few years ago. Kiesza has been asked what she and Madonna have in common.A lot of things. We are both not afraid of anything. We are willing to take risks. We have a high level of self esteem, and a clear vision of what we want to accomplish.Kiesza

http://vimeo.com/92498689

this is her.

i don't mind the song. but i can' stand to watch her perform.

so much in common with madonna? 

BITCH PLEASE!

:Madonna052:  :Madonna026:  :Madonna003:

But is she really comparing herself musically to Madonna or how Madonna has capitivated the world so long? No. I think she is referring to her fierce and brash attitude and not afraid to take what she wants.

I've never heard of her and certainly I am not comparing her to Madonna, but one can still compare themselves to a person without creating or being the same as them. After all, that would just mean she's a copy cat. I'm sure she respects and looks up to Madonna and that's why she said what she said.

But is she really comparing herself musically to Madonna or how Madonna has capitivated the world so long? No. I think she is referring to her fierce and brash attitude and not afraid to take what she wants.

I've never heard of her and certainly I am not comparing her to Madonna, but one can still compare themselves to a person without creating or being the same as them. After all, that would just mean she's a copy cat. I'm sure she respects and looks up to Madonna and that's why she said what she said.

i guess she was referring to being a young female in dance music.

i can't see anything that would remind me of madonna.

she is clearly not as captivating.

and her dance moves...cringe...