Ghosttown - Single Thread

groovyguy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's ok, but it could have been much more intense and emotional to me.

In Italy we say "Just correct development of the composition"... anyway her best since Hung Up

As if Hung Up was one of her best... :speakno:

Of course it's better than Living for Love. Good move Madonna and finally Akerlund directed a decent video for her after so many years of random crap. Now let the general public decide if the song's worth it cause we fans cannot do that much for her, only praise her work and going to her shows.

I love terrence howard on this video!!

This Music video is one of his best work for sure.

Damn Sexy and He and Madonna's chemistry is Just fire and spot on!!!

I love so much!!

that intense sexy but beautiful and sad dance move is everything!

now thats what I call a Madonna music video.

I'd love an era with that long hair tbh.

Also the YT description says "REBEL HEART album featuring “Living For Love,†“Ghosttown,†& “Devil Pray†out now.". Please let this mean they're scrapping BIM for DP :Madonna023:

Also the YT description says "REBEL HEART album featuring “Living For Love,†“Ghosttown,†& “Devil Pray†out now.". Please let this mean they're scrapping BIM for DP :Madonna023:

OH GOOOOD... This would realy make me dream!!!

she's probably shooting the BIM music video as a Tidal exclusive and releasing DP as the 3rd single. at least thats what im hoping (woman just posted and deleted a pic on instagram in which diplo was tagged so im just speculating here). wouldnt mind sacrificing BIM for Tidal.

Archived