Avicii or Diplo

groovyguy

Avicii or Diplo  

9 members voted

1. 1. Are you more excited for Avicii or Diplo?

• Avicii
    • Diplo
    • Both
    • None

I like both. Avicii's 'True has a great mix of songs. The digital electronics was amazing and the different styles make the songs unique. Can't wait to see what Madonna and he comes up with. As for Diplo, I enjoy his Express Yourself EP. Great melodies and vocals, good changes in pieces and between them, explosive rhythm, variety in alternations. Again can't wait to see what Madonna and he cooks up.

For me, I am excited to see what she comes up with both since they both are quite different. However, I've been going through a lot of Diplo produced tracks and nothing really grabs me. With Avicii I actually like many of the songs he's produced. He is quite diversed as well. He's able to produce an acoustic sounding/folk song and then throw in something electronic/dancy into it. I think this is a great mix for Madonna since she has been experimenting a lot more with folk inspired type songs. One of my most favorite songs by Madonna is "Don't Tell Me" and how that came about just shows that she can take a song called "Stop" from her brother-in-law which was very low key and a bit boring and turn it into something real special. With Avicii, we know he can produce that sound with her as well. So I'm interested in seeing what they come up with.

I do think that the first single will most likely be a Avicii produced track as her team will want to capitalize on his popularity in hopes it will reach the mainstream public and pop radio.

I really like Avicci but his sound is already getting tired in this very moment. About Diplo, I really hope he surprises me cause the music and remixes I've heard so far haven't done that much for me.

I've just learned that M.I. A's single 'Paper Planes' was produced by Diplo :Madonna001: Now I get why she decided to work with him.

I wasnt excited about avicii at first because his sound is a bit umm idk, not my thing. But hes the type of producer Madonna could do something of, if shes inspired and hopefully she is.Diplo is probably a bit more to my style and he produced M I A but i doubt she'll go for a deeper sound. Though i hope she will. Her sound is getting a bit cliche lately.So im excited for both but i voted for Diplo because im hoping her next album will have a bit more depth than being just another EDM record of the bunch.