Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, fighting spirit said:

How long did it take to move you from waiting list to get the codes?

I've been told sunday I was on the waiting list of Legacy's (I thought I was Legacy but I'm only classic icon member...) and I've learnt yesterday evening I was ok for this morning sales !

17 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

I've been told sunday I was on the waiting list of Legacy's (I thought I was Legacy but I'm only classic icon member...) and I've learnt yesterday evening I was ok for this morning sales !

I'm classic Icon member as well... Thanx for reply.

I think I'm out here now, I have better things to do than to wait for a code that "allows" me to spend serveral hundrets on a single ticket. I love Madonna, but this really goes too far now.  Also ticket prices are really insane, if only the expensive ones are left over for sale.

3 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

Got mine too but shocked there was only the most expansive prices tickets to find... I wanted something a bit less expansive. Happy but poor...

Me too. I wasn't expecting to be offered the most expensive ticket and so close to the stage. In the end I couldn't resist and bought it.

Got my ticket! It was nerve-wrecking when it kept offering me expensive tickets and I had to go back... and I had set the filter to my price range!

But I got it, upper circle row K seat 16. Not the best seat even within than price range but I don’t care, so happy right now!

1 minute ago, blue0rbit said:

Me too. I wasn't expecting to be offered the most expensive ticket and so close to the stage. In the end I couldn't resist and bought it.

oh wow, I love her but 300-400 for a ticket in a theater - I could afford it, but that's really too much. 

I got row I after various attempts, so glad I got some.

But I was so confused initially that it was just offering you a random ticket not letting you select which you wanted - didn't realise the option to specify was so far down in that box!! You had to scroll so far down and I was doing it in such a rush I didn't realise. Annoying...

Just now, Xpresso said:

oh wow, I love her but 300-400 for a ticket in a theater - I could afford it, but that's really too much. 

I'm going to live with a sense of guilt for a long time now! I wasn't going to buy any ticket but was suddenly hunted by Madame X!

Archived