Edit History

like a light

like a light

I hope someday every fan will get to know how great she is, but I'm afraid it's impossible for many , even though they try...

A Madonna fan thinking LAV  isn't good enough should be the last thing we see on earth before apocalypse. There's nothing wrong with Shoo Bee Doo.

Those who can't find strong melodies in  Hard Candy, Madame X,  and want Patrick Leonard to come and save her...  sorry but you're not very good at melodies, they are so much  stronger and stickier than LAP melodies, that are not very sticky.

The problem after Confessions is not any loss of quality or artistry,  it's that musical  scene changed and  all of the older artists,  even good music in general,  were  not promoted in the musical media as they used to be,  replaced by teen things, regueton and that kind of horrors,  so public won't care for this albums if they are not popular, no matter how good they are ,  as they wouldn't care for LAP  if it  was not in tv and radio all the time.

So if you really care about her,  there's a very good new for you:  she's so much better than you think!

like a light

like a light

mistakes

I hope someday every fan will get to know how great she is, but I'm afraid it's impossible for many , even though they try...

A Madonna fan thinking LAV  isn't good enough should be the last thing we see on earth before apocalypse. There's nothing wrong with Shoo Bee Doo.

Those who can't find strong melodies in  Hard Candy, Madame X,  and want Patrick Leonard to come and save her...  sorry but you're not very good at melodies, they are so much more stronger and stickier than LAP melodies, that are  not very sticky.

The problem after Confessions is not any loss of quality or artistry,  it's that musical  scene changed and  all of the older artists,  even good music in general,  were  not promoted in the musical media as they used to be,  replaced by teen things, regueton and that kind of horrors,  so public won't care for this albums if they are not popular, no matter how good they are ,  as they wouldn't care for LAP  if it  was not in tv and radio all the time.

So if you really care about her,  there's a very good new for you:  she's so much better than you think!

like a light

like a light

Those who can't find strong melodies in  Hard Candy, Madame X,  and want Patrick Leonard to come and save her...  sorry but you're not very good at melodies, they are so much more strong and sticky than LAP melodies, that are the most weak and not very sticky.

Important Information

Terms of Use