Edit History

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

34 minutes ago, InterlacedGeek said:

this "in-house" is the worst compressed version existing

an official laserdisc version exists, with a really higher quality

here's what I've made of it ... enjoy

It has an average bitrate of 4.3 mbps that goes as high as 9.6 mbps. That's moderate to high for a DVD.

No offense to you, but AI upscales are gross. They're computerized guesstimates of what should be there. The popularity of them here perplexes me. I'd rather watch the DVDs of her music videos and concerts than the weird looking upscales all over the video section. LaserDisc's vertical resolution is only 425/440.

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

32 minutes ago, InterlacedGeek said:

It has an average bitrate of 4.3 mbps that goes as high as 9.6 mbps. That's moderate to high for a DVD.

No offense to you, but AI upscales are gross. The popularity of them here perplexes me. I'd rather watch the DVDs of her music videos and concerts than the weird looking upscales all over the video section. LaserDisc's vertical resolution is only 425/440.

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

31 minutes ago, InterlacedGeek said:

It has an average bitrate of 4.2 mbps that goes as high as 9 mbps. That's moderate to high for a DVD.

No offense to you, but AI upscales are gross. The popularity of them here perplexes me. I'd rather watch the DVDs of her music videos and concerts than the weird looking upscales all over the video section. LaserDisc's vertical resolution is only 425/440.

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

27 minutes ago, InterlacedGeek said:

It has an average bitrate of 4.2 mbps that goes as high as 9 mbps. That's moderate to high for a DVD.

No offense to you, but AI upscales are gross. LaserDisc's vertical resolution is only 425/440.

Important Information

Terms of Use