Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

6 hours ago, scion said:

Exactly. The concert itself is really pretty good, at least in places, but you do get the impression the entire show is a recorded track, nothing about it really actually seems live except SOME of Ms vocals. It's clear the Batukadeiras aren't live at all, and neither are the instruments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is kinda true it does sound very very similar to the record it didnt so much on bootleg recordings but i think this is to stay with the times ..social media is relentless when it comes to stars singing out of tune so i can get why madonna wanted it perfect - gone are the days blonde ambition where she sang mostly out of tune and got away with it - these days you are slaughtered and burned at the stake but yeah i agree that it sounds very much like the studio versions vocally and its sad because she did sing live on the show and people will presume she just mimed the entire show - she fixed this in a way she fixed the eurovision performance when it was uploaded but this time its a bit over the top ..too perfect and she is not perfect at live singing and i kinda dig her little errors when singing live - she cant win though you was slagging off how badly she sang live on a clip and now you are wanting completly live ..so which is it ? if she recorded the show and she sang off and badly would you complain about that ..i think so ..lets just face it she is not celine dion lol 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

6 hours ago, scion said:

Exactly. The concert itself is really pretty good, at least in places, but you do get the impression the entire show is a recorded track, nothing about it really actually seems live except SOME of Ms vocals. It's clear the Batukadeiras aren't live at all, and neither are the instruments.

this is kinda true it does sound very very similar to the record it didnt so much on bootleg recordings but i think this is to stay with the times ..social media is relentless when it comes to stars singing out of tune so i can get why madonna wanted it perfect - gone are the days blonde ambition where she sang mostly out of tune and got away with it - these days you are slaughtered and burned at the stake but yeah i agree that it sounds very much like the studio versions vocally and its sad because she did sing live on the show and people will presume she just mimed the entire show - she fixed this in a way she fixed the eurovision performance when it was uploaded but this time its a bit over the top ..too perfect and she is not perfect at live singing and i kinda dig her little errors when singing live - she cant win though you was slagging off how badly she sang live on a clip and now you are wanting completly live ..so which is it ?

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

6 hours ago, scion said:

this is kinda true it does sound very very similar to the record it didnt so much on bootleg recordings but i think this is to stay with the times ..social media is relentless when it comes to stars singing out of tune so i can get why madonna wanted it perfect - gone are the days blonde ambition where she sang mostly out of tune and got away with it - these days you are slaughtered and burned at the stake but yeah i agree that it sounds very much like the studio versions vocally and its sad because she did sing live on the show and people will presume she just mimed the entire show 

Important Information

Terms of Use