Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

32 minutes ago, Warm Gun said:

To be honest, I don't think I even want Kate to release a new concert movie. Like forty percent of the magic in her music videos and The Tour of Life was her interpretive dancing, which obviously becomes much more difficult with age.

so you would prefer her to just retire and do cooking shows lol she basically has retired she has just not officially said it yet - im so happy madonna released madame x tour because i missed it because she cancelled my date and even with injury which is pretty obvious sometimes she still can dance .i think people over 60 can still wave their hands about in motions so kate would be fine - cher has been doing the punch the air dance for decades now ..im sure her fans would love to see her live even if she cant do ballet dancing as well as before 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

28 minutes ago, Warm Gun said:

To be honest, I don't think I even want Kate to release a new concert movie. Like forty percent of the magic in her music videos and The Tour of Life was her interpretive dancing, which obviously becomes much more difficult with age.

so you would prefer her to just retire and do cooking shows lol she basically has retired she has just not officially said it yet - im so happy madonna released madame x tour because i missed it because she cancelled my date and even with injury which is pretty obvious sometimes she still can dance .i think people over 60 can still wave their hands about in motions so kate would be fine - cher has been doing the punch the air dance for decades now .

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

25 minutes ago, Warm Gun said:

so you would prefer her to just retire and do cooking shows lol she basically has retired she has just not officially said it yet - im so happy madonna released madame x tour because i missed it because she cancelled my date and even with injury which is pretty obvious sometimes she still can dance .i think people over 60 can still wave their hands about in motions so she would be fine 

Important Information

Terms of Use