Madonna on David Letterman tomorrow 20.5.

Julia Roberts wasn't there either, she said her goodbye on the May 14th episodeSo it looks like Vanjaborrderline is ONCE AGAIN trying to create drama by LYING and saying that Madonna first would be there, but then changed her mind and cancelled at the last minute because Julia, whom according to Vanjaborrderline, Madonna doesn't like would be thereHe lied twiceThis is also the same poster who LIED and made up comments t hf at never happened about Jennifer Aniston talking badly about MadonnaI HATE gay men who love to stir up drama against women for NO REASONFor starters it's so unmanly abd unmasculineSorry if I offended anyone and yes I'm a gay man

There's really no reason to bring anyone's gender, orientation, race into any of the discussions here when they have nothing to do with what's being discussed. It's a little weird....

Dude just pointing out that this poster has lied on here repeatedly in the pastAnd I've noticed on a lot of Madonna forums that lots of gay men love to stir up troubleAgain sorry if I offend anyoneI just don't like liars and negativity and cattiness

^ there isn't going to be as you put it a "flame war" because I said my peace and I'm not a "flamer" at allNot that there's anything wrong with thatOn to more positive fun stuff now...

But it wouldn't be the first time you're involved in one. It's also very troubling that you keep using phrases like "you bitter gays" and similar on every other post. It's 2015.

MELROSE you are (auto)homophobic! there is nothing wrong in being gay. everyone here is gay..

my source is a friend of a friend of the person who works for Liz. sometimes they feed me with real news like I said days before iHeart music awards that M will perform with Taylor, I posted pic from rehearsals. also I said about Ellen performances, brit awrds that she will again sing LFL, also I said million things that turned out to be right.. about Met Galla also.. no one even dream that she will be there and I said to u, that she will..

and u are so borring with that jennifer aniston story. like she is someone who is special or famous.. she is a washed up sitcom star and I bet Madonna doesn't even know who she is 

Not everyone here is gay so it's definitely stupid to even bring sexuality up when it has nothing to do with anything.

I agree in fact 90% of people aren't. Vanga was the one who posted that everyone on this board is gayI knew that Vanga was gay from a previous post