Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

1 minute ago, Adonna said:

Re-Invention

Ghosttown or Supernatural?

Nice!

👻 GHOSTTOWN because it's everything! I mean I adore Spooky Guys with a thirst for Spooky D*ck 🍆 so I do love Supernatural a lot and wish It was on the LAP album and a Halloween hit! But GHOSTTOWN to me is everything and more! 

beautiful killer or beautiful stranger 

4 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Oh my days I'm beautiful killer too stop! If we were on a date oh my days haha 

Video or song ?! JML video but Music as a song transcends time ....JML is if I want a w*nk ;-)

Ok now pick 2 songs for us to continue :laughing:

1 hour ago, Adonna said:

Songs?  Like A Prayer (the song) most definitely.

ALBUM: Like a Prayer or True Blue?

I meant album sorry ....LIKE A PRAYER album every time just ....masterpiece I love True Blue but Like a Prayer deserved so many awards incredible album era 

Most controversial 

Sex OR War ? Erotica era or American Life?

Just now, Adonna said:

American Life (that album really had nothing to do with WAR. It was just her video for the song and and odd choice for artwork that misconstrued the true meaning of that album).

First album or Like A  Virgin album?

Agreed ....the subject of sex on Erotica almost worked in its favour whereas Madonna's anti war protest and anti Bush and that visual of camo gear guns and warfare was a juxtaposition of what the album itself was about ....an identity crisis as she moved to London and Scotland and where she herself was at in the world and the world itself rather than actual war ....the controversy of war sadly killed an album campaign that should've been HUGE 

Don't like either that highly but-

The First Album is where it all began and showcased a very raw street urchin Madonna with it's scrappy post disco post punk electro grooves and sonics ...without it there'd be no Madonna ....

1 minute ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Agreed ....the subject of sex on Erotica almost worked in its favour whereas Madonna's anti war protest and anti Bush and that visual of camo gear guns and warfare was a juxtaposition of what the album itself was about ....an identity crisis as she moved to London and Scotland and where she herself was at in the world and the world itself rather than actual war ....the controversy of war sadly killed an album campaign that should've been HUGE 

Don't like either that highly but-

The First Album is where it all began and showcased a very raw street urchin Madonna with it's scrappy post disco post punk electro grooves and sonics ...without it there'd be no Madonna ....

And what are your 2 choices you leave us???

1 minute ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Sorry I keep forgetting 

Release her pre debut demos and remaster them her recordings from Emmy/Breakfast Club etc ? Yes or no 

Not.  I mean I have all them.  I guess if they were remaster properly, I wouldn't mind, but I prefer something unheard. 

Pretender or Think of Me?