Sign the petition: release her tours on bluray!

Fabiolous

I found this petition online and it already has a few thousand signatures. Is there someone here who runs a Madonna page on Instagram? We should advertise this and make it trend like they did for Bedtime stories. It maybe won't accomplish anything but it will send a message to the right people. 

Help me make this big! 

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/it-it/takeaction/941/913/170/

Screenshot_20200512_162840.jpg

10 minutes ago, OceanBlue said:

I really really hope and wish this is going to work, but I've seen so many online petitions like this.... they don't seem to care. It's even messier now that she's not signed with WEA anymore. Btw, I really wish this works !

Well, none of the previous petitions got real big. But after what happened with Bedtime Stories, we have a chance to do it with this one. I'm not saying we will definitely achieve anything, let's just do our best to make it huge and see where it goes from there 

There have been several of these petitions over the years that have been totally ignored by Madonna and/or her team. So I doubt another would gain any success. Maybe after she releases another flop album that tanks into total obscurity (like the last three), maybe then they will (re)discover the possible cash cow that is her vast back catalogue.

Its so funny actually. In times like this it would be the perfect excuse for Madonna to celebrate her legacy a bit. She can't do anything else. I'd love her to do reaction videos to her own pop music videos and performances. That is the content I want to see form her. My favourite thing about Madonna is her music and she rarely talks about it enough. 

How hard could it be during this down time to pay an employee to remaster her videos and let her introduce them and react to them on her channel. 

I very much doubt she is working on new Music at the moment and she's not a lazy person. The Madame X diaries aren't it. She cant be accused of being lazy or running out of ideas during lockdown so it's really the perfect excuse to pass the time. Really gear people up for another era or her pending rereleases. I'm desperate to know what her contract situation is now. PLEEEEEEEASE go back to Warner records and negotiate new terms. The industry has changed so much since her last studio album with them in 2008. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
9 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Its so funny actually. In times like this it would be the perfect excuse for Madonna to celebrate her legacy a bit. She can't do anything else. I'd love her to do reaction videos to her own pop music videos and performances. That is the content I want to see form her. My favourite thing about Madonna is her music and she rarely talks about it enough. 

How hard could it be during this down time to pay an employee to remaster her videos and let her introduce them and react to them on her channel. 

I very much doubt she is working on new Music at the moment and she's not a lazy person. The Madame X diaries aren't it. She cant be accused of being lazy or running out of ideas during lockdown so it's really the perfect excuse to pass the time. Really gear people up for another era or her pending rereleases. I'm desperate to know what her contract situation is now. PLEEEEEEEASE go back to Warner records and negotiate new terms. The industry has changed so much since her last studio album with them in 2008. 

Totally agree with all of this. I think she’s got it in her head that so much as looking back will make everyone assume she’s a legacy act but there’s so many artists that take care of their legacy and still continue to release great new music.

It’d be a dream if her team really spent this time taking care of her legacy on YouTube, streaming etc. Imagine if we got her videos remastered, tours remastered and uploaded and then her albums remastered and expanded on streaming similar to Pet Shop Boys with their ‘further listening’ series’. 

I’d love to see her go back to Warner as well and negotiate a new deal. I can’t see her going back to Interscope, nor do I want her to.

She's gonna have to negociate with Warner at some point, at least if she wants her masters back or her owning them with an exclusive license to Warner, etc.

The "Like A Prayer 30th Anniversary" project was a start... sad it was only a streaming release in the end.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

She's gonna have to negociate with Warner at some point, at least if she wants her masters back or her owning them with an exclusive license to Warner, etc.

The "Like A Prayer 30th Anniversary" project was a start... sad it was only a streaming release in the end.

Yeah, I really hope she can negotiate some sort of deal and go back to them. Full remastered deluxe editions of her Warner albums would be a dream.

3 hours ago, steady75 said:

Considering she makes her money from touring and she won't be doing that anytime soon with the current situation, maybe it is the perfect time to release physical releases. Hopefully. 

6 hours ago, Gilbert said:

i never thought Bedtimes Stories of all albums to go number one on itunes 26 years after its release, so im willing to sign this. it may be a waste of time, but it never hurts to try.

Until people start promoting this on big Madonna fan sites and on twitter, it won't work. Sadly I don't run a Madonna page and don't have twitter