Edit History

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

34 minutes ago, vesalii said:

Madonna has zero knowledge directing, so I expect less than nothing with this <3

First of all she does have some experience directing. Secondly, she has not confirmed if she is directing the movie, all we know is that the script is almost complete. I was reading some of your previous comments that have been posted and you seem like sore grapes all the time, who will write off anything she does now as shit just because its not set in your precious 80's and 90's. How about you lighten up and stay positive. Things are looking up for Madonna fans right now, we just had the Madame X Tour documentary which was much better than previous releases, we have the biopic on the way, better social media lately to keep her causing a stir, the 2022 reissues, Warner is back which will mean actual decent promotion for future projects and im hoping a new album to be released in 2023. With all that in the pipeline, its obvious she is getting back into working hard again and Im tired of all the bitching from some so-called fans.   

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

27 minutes ago, vesalii said:

Madonna has zero knowledge directing, so I expect less than nothing with this <3

First of all she does have some experience directing. Secondly, she has not confirmed if she is directing the movie, all we know is that the script is almost complete. I was reading some of your previous comments that have been posted and you seem like sore grapes all the time, who will write off anything she does now as shit just because its not set in your precious 80's and 90's. How about you lighten up and stay positive. Things are looking up for Madonna fans right now, we just had the Madame X Tour documentary which was much better than previous releases, we have the biopic on the way, better social media lately to keep her causing a stir, the 2022 reissues, Warner is back which will mean actual decent promotion for future projects and im hoping a new album to be released in 2023   

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

23 minutes ago, vesalii said:

First of all she does have some experience directing. Secondly, she has not confirmed if she is directing the movie, all we know is that the script is almost complete. I was reading some of your previous comments that have been posted and you seem like sore grapes all the time, who will write off anything she does now as shit just because its not set in your precious 80's and 90's.  

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

21 minutes ago, vesalii said:

First of all she does have some experience directing. Secondly, she has not confirmed if she is directing the movie, all we know is that the script is almost complete. I was reading some of your previous comments that have been posted and you seem like sore grapes all the time, who will write of anything she does now as shit just because its not set in your precious 80's and 90's.  

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

18 minutes ago, vesalii said:

First of all she does have some experience directing. Secondly, she has not confirmed if she is directing the movie, all we know is that the script is almost complete.

Important Information

Terms of Use