Edit History

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

23 hours ago, cake said:

i would love to see what went on behind the scenes during the Golden Age of MTV. Why isn't there a movie about MTV anyways? Maybe too 80s.. And please no motherhood child stuff. Babies are boring.

Motherhood has played a major role in M's life from the loss of her own mother at a young age, her abortions, to desperately wanting to have a baby in the 90s (apparently she wanted Dennis Rodman, Jose Canseco, Peter Shue and Tupac to father her child). M has talked about having abortions, but she hasn't specified with whom she was pregnant by other than the fathers of her children. The Hollywood script she shut down a few years ago included her aborting Jellybean's baby. According to some sources Andy Bird, Tony Ward, and Basquiat also got her pregnant. I don't think it's necessary for her to include having an abortion in the film, but if she decides to then that's her prerogative.

I do think the birth of Lourdes should be included or at least news of her pregnancy. Ray of Light would be a good ending point for the film. That was like her rebirth so if the film goes to at least 1998, you can't leave out her firstborn. Going farther than that would be cramming too much in a 2 hour movie.

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

8 hours ago, cake said:

i would love to see what went on behind the scenes during the Golden Age of MTV. Why isn't there a movie about MTV anyways? Maybe too 80s.. And please no motherhood child stuff. Babies are boring.

Motherhood has played a major role in M's life from the loss of her own mother at a young age, her abortions, to desperately wanting to have a baby in the 90s (apparently she wanted Dennis Rodman, Jose Canseco, Peter Shue and Tupac to father her child). M has talked about having abortions, but she hasn't specified with whom. The Hollywood script she shut down a few years ago included her aborting Jellybean's baby. According to some sources Andy Bird, Tony Ward, and Basquiat also got her pregnant. I don't think it's necessary for her to include having an abortion in the film, but if she decides to then that's her prerogative.

I do think Lourdes I think the birth of Lourdes she be included or at least news of her pregnancy. Ray of Light would be a good ending point for the film. That was like her rebirth so if the film goes to at least 1998, you can't leave out her firstborn. Going farther than that would be cramming too much to cram in a 2 hour movie.

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

3 hours ago, cake said:

Motherhood has played a major role in M's life from the loss of her own mother at a young age, her abortions, to desperately wanting to have a baby in the 90s (apparently she wanted Dennis Rodman, Jose Canseco, Peter Shue and Tupac to father her child). M has talked about having abortions, but she hasn't specified with whom. The Hollywood script she shut down a few years ago included her aborting Jellybean's baby. According to some sources Andy Bird, Tony Ward, and Basquiat also got her pregnant. I don't think it's necessary for her to include having an abortion in the film, but if she decides to then kudos to her.

I do think Lourdes I think the birth of Lourdes she be included or at least news of her pregnancy. Ray of Light would be a good ending point for the film. That was like her rebirth so if the film goes to at least 1998, you can't leave out her firstborn. Going farther than that would be cramming too much to cram in a 2 hour movie.

Important Information

Terms of Use