Edit History

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

6 hours ago, steady75 said:

Honestly I don’t need it to go any further than Ray Of alight for the movie. I think the rest can be covered in a few years time in a Netflix documentary or bio series. There’s so much to cover.

The REAL The Crown is coming . 

That's exactly what I said and was thinking. The movie should start with her arriving in NYC in 1978 and end at Ray of Light around her Grammy wins in 1999. After the success of the film (think positive y'all) later down the road she can approve of a series that covers her childhood up to Confessions or present day.

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

5 hours ago, steady75 said:

Honestly I don’t need it to go any further than Ray Of alight for the movie. I think the rest can be covered in a few years time in a Netflix documentary or bio series. There’s so much to cover.

That's exactly what I said and was thinking. The movie should start with her arriving in NY in 1977 and end at Ray of Light around her Grammy wins in 1999. After the success of the film (think positive y'all) later down the road she can approve of a series that covers her childhood up to Confessions or present day.

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

That's exactly what I said and was thinking. The movie should start with her arriving in NY in the late 70s and end at Ray of Light. After the success of the film (think positive y'all) later down the road she can approve of a series that covers her childhood up to Confessions or present day.

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

That's exactly what I said and was thinking. End the movie at Ray of Light and after the success of the film (think positive y'all) later down the road they can do a series that covers her childhood up to Confessions or present day.

Important Information

Terms of Use