Edit History

luckypierre78

luckypierre78

On 4/23/2023 at 7:17 PM, BuggedOut said:

It’s not the same thing at all.

Those edits were done when the remixes were done, not 20 years later and the remixers had programmers.

These edits were not done by the programmers who edited the mixes 20 years ago.

Im not sure why I’m getting pushback on facts. I already bought my two copies 😂

I'm actually curious since only the American Life Rauhofer Edit has the terminology "New" as a part of the remix title.  I messaged Chris Cox (from Thunderpuss) on insta to ask if the Thunderpuss Club Edit was something they've been sitting on for 20 years or if they had nothing to do with this new edit.  The last time I watched him stream on twitch he did say they recently digitized all their remixes (including unreleased versions of things that he played during the session) so it's not outside the realm of possibility.

I'm not expecting him to answer my DM on insta, but if he does then I'll share what I've learned.  Otherwise he does answer questions during his twitch streams so I can try asking there.  I'm wondering if all the other unreleased edits besides American Life were originals that were never released?

luckypierre78

luckypierre78

On 4/23/2023 at 7:17 PM, BuggedOut said:

It’s not the same thing at all.

Those edits were done when the remixes were done, not 20 years later and the remixers had programmers.

These edits were not done by the programmers who edited the mixes 20 years ago.

Im not sure why I’m getting pushback on facts. I already bought my two copies 😂

I'm actually curious since only the American Life Rauhofer Edit has the terminology "New" as a part of the remix title.  I messaged Chris Cox (from Thunderpuss) on insta to ask if the Thunderpuss Club Edit was something they've been sitting on for 20 years or if they had nothing to do with this new edit.  I'm not expecting him to answer there, but if he does then I'll share what I've learned.  Otherwise he answers questions whenever he streams on twitch so I can try asking there.  I'm wondering if all the other unreleased edits besides American Life were genuinely created as a part of the original remix packages.

Important Information

Terms of Use