Edit History

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

It’s a shame that the digital singles are sticking to the maxi single track listings and not giving us more anymore. 

Giving us mixes like the TPOG Fabien’s Good God Edit would make sense as I’m sure that shorter mixes would get more plays. Modern tracks and mixes are definitely taking account of shorter attention spans. 

Looking at the singles still not on streaming, got me wondering, why did the 1995 UK single of Oh Father use the album version rather than  the previously released 7” edit? The Like A Prayer anniversary album is on streaming with an Oh Father ‘single version’, so I can’t see them bothering to put Oh Father single on streaming separately. 

I used to play the live version of Whys it So Hard on my Oh Father UK CD single a lot, so I’d love it on streaming, but I just can’t see them giving us an obscure UK only track listing on digital. 

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

It’s a shame that the digital singles are sticking to the maxi single track listings and not giving us more anymore. 

Giving us mixes like the TPOG Fabien’s Good God Edit would make sense as I’m sure that shorter mixes would get more plays. Modern tracks and mixes are definitely taking account of shorter attention spans. 

Looking at the singles still not on streaming, got me wondering, why did the 1995 UK single of Oh Father use the album version rather than  the previously released 7” edit? The Like A Prayer anniversary album is on streaming with an Oh Father ‘single version’, so I can’t see them bothering to put Oh Father single on streaming separately. 

I used to play the live version of Whys it So Hard on my Oh Father UK CD single a lot, do I’d love it on streaming, but I just can’t see them giving us an obscure UK only track listing on digital. 

Important Information

Terms of Use