Edit History

YourInnerIsland

YourInnerIsland

On 6/21/2021 at 8:45 PM, momosfantasy said:

It's cute.  Sure it's dumb and silly and probably didn't need to be released, but I can play it on my own bday and smile.  I don't think it's at all meant to be taken for anything other than a dorky, fun little song.  People put a whole lot of energy into hating what seems like essentially an in-studio joke.  I don't think her intention was to hold it up to "Like a Prayer" and say "Listen to my new masterwork!"

true, she doesn't have to be serious all the time and that's why I instantly fell in love with Bitch I'm Madonna, Unapologetic Bitch, Holy Water... etc

but B-Day Song sounds like a big greasy fart to me. the lyrics and the melody are annoying as fuck and uninspired like never. I regret she included it on the final tracklist (even tho it was a "deluxe" track).

funny how everyone's taste and appreciation are different tho!

YourInnerIsland

YourInnerIsland

1 hour ago, momosfantasy said:

It's cute.  Sure it's dumb and silly and probably didn't need to be released, but I can play it on my own bday and smile.  I don't think it's at all meant to be taken for anything other than a dorky, fun little song.  People put a whole lot of energy into hating what seems like essentially an in-studio joke.  I don't think her intention was to hold it up to "Like a Prayer" and say "Listen to my new masterwork!"

true, she doesn't have to be serious all the time and that's why I instantly fell in love with Bitch I'm Madonna, Unapologetic Bitches, Holy Water... etc

but B-Day Song sounds like a big greasy fart to me. the lyrics and the melody are annoying as fuck and uninspired like never. I regret she included it on the final tracklist (even tho it was a "deluxe" track).

funny how everyone's taste and appreciation are different tho!

YourInnerIsland

YourInnerIsland

1 hour ago, momosfantasy said:

true, she doesn't have to be serious all the time and that's why I instantly fell in love with Bitch I'm Madonna, Unapologetic Bitches, Holy Water... etc

funny how everyone's taste and appreciation are different!

Important Information

Terms of Use