Edit History

xpressyourself

xpressyourself

On 8/30/2022 at 10:21 AM, Sultrysully said:

I just cannot get in to MJ as his legacy is tarnished, for me.  All of those kids were not lying.   They just weren't.  MJ's label is promoting a man that actually stood trial for hurting children and used his celebrity to get away with it.  

Except none of them were telling the truth at all. One was intimidated by his father into lying about Michael, the other was not the angel the allegations painted him as, with his family having taken advantage of MJ before that, and the two so-called "victims" in the documentary Leaving Neverland had revised their stories before they created it. All of those who engineered the allegations were after money, not justice.

And just in case you have doubts about what I said: https://themichaeljacksonallegationsblog.wordpress.com/the-1993-allegations/

xpressyourself

xpressyourself

I just cannot get in to MJ as his legacy is tarnished, for me.  All of those kids were not lying.   They just weren't.  MJ's label is promoting a man that actually stood trial for hurting children and used his celebrity to get away with it.  

Except none of them were telling the truth at all. One was forced by his own father into saying something untrue through what was basically laughing gas, the other was not the angel the allegations painted him as, with his family having taken advantage of MJ before that, and the two so-called "victims" in the documentary Leaving Neverland had revised their stories before they created it. All of those who engineered the allegations were after money, not justice.

xpressyourself

xpressyourself

Except none of them were telling the truth at all. One was forced by his own father into saying something untrue through what was basically laughing gas, the other was not the angel the allegations painted him as, with his family having taken advantage of MJ before that, and the two so-called "victims" in the documentary Leaving Neverland had revised their stories. All of those who engineered the allegations were after money, not justice.

Important Information

Terms of Use