Edit History

Leona Helmsley

Leona Helmsley

9 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

it will be perfect if M re release her entire discography and dont stop to put out new feat and new remixes. ...

for her back catalogue it will be amazing to have 

- another album cover, but original of that period, the one who was put out  before the final decision

-songs who put out for some reason but, again, original of that period

-new remix for some songs or for all.  Example: like a virgin album, like a virgin the remix

- in every album, 2 or 3 songs or maybe more made in feat with singers like Sam Smith, kim petras, dura lupa, beyonce, Kylie ecc .... again it can be another album... Example like a virgin album, like a vergin feats album,,,

sorry if i quote myself but it was on another discussion topic.... @McDonna @Jackie @Brendanlovesu1

Leona Helmsley

Leona Helmsley

8 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

it will be perfect if M re release her entire discography and dont stop to put out new feat and new remixes. ...

for her back catalogue it will be amazing to have 

- another album cover, but original of that period, the one who was put out  before the final decision

-songs who put out for some reason but, again, original of that period

-new remix for some songs or for all.  Example: like a virgin album, like a virgin the remix

- in every album, 2 or 3 songs or maybe more made in feat with singers like Sam Smith, kim petras, dura lupa, beyonce, Kylie ecc .... again it can be another album... Example like a virgin album, like a vergin feats album,,,

sorry if i quote myself but it was on another discussion topic....

Important Information

Terms of Use