Edit History

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

Here we go again with the constant bitching and complaining, its like everyone waits for her to release something just so they can criticize it. I guess Madonna should just overdose like Michael Jackson so everyone can sit around remembering how great she was in the past? The only picture I dont care for is the one thats blurry. Also whats all this bullshit about the interview? none of this information is stuff we have not heard her say many times before and it is no reflection of what is going to be included in the biopic. Everyone calm the fuck down please. Sometimes I wonder how long some of you have been Madonna fans, we are talking about a woman who released Like a Prayer music video and put herself on a cross in Confessions Tour and you people are surprised that she used pill bottles to recreate a death scene. If you have some problem with controversy and provoking thoughts, why the hell are do you call yourselves Madonna fans?

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

Here we go again with the constant bitching and complaining, its like everyone waits for her to release something just so they can criticize it. The only picture I dont care for is the one thats blurry. Also whats all this bullshit about the interview? none of this information is stuff we have not heard her say many times before and it is no reflection of what is going to be included in the biopic. Everyone calm the fuck down please. Sometimes I wonder how long some of you have been Madonna fans, we are talking about a woman who released Like a Prayer music video and put herself on a cross in Confessions Tour and you people are surprised that she used pill bottles to recreate a death scene. If you have some problem with controversy and provoking thoughts, why the hell are do you call yourselves Madonna fans?

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

Here we go again with the constant bitching and complaining, its like everyone waits for her to release something just so they can criticize it. The only picture I dont care for is the one thats blurry. Also whats all this bullshit about the interview? none of this information is stuff we have not heard her say many times before and it is no reflection of what is going to be included in the biopic. Everyone calm the fuck down please. Sometimes I wonder how long some of you have been Madonna fans, we are talking about a woman who released Like a Prayer music video and put herself on a cross in Confessions Tour and you people are surprised that she used pill bottles to recreate a death scene. 

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

Here we go again with the constant bitching and complaining, its like everyone waits for her to release something just so they can criticize it. The only picture I dont care for is the one thats blurry. Also whats all this bullshit about the interview? none of this information is stuff we have not heard her say many times before and it is no reflection of what is going to be included in the biopic. Everyone calm the fuck down please.

Important Information

Terms of Use