Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

22 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I liked some more than others but regardless she has the ability to sing without extensive rehearsing. Madonna doesn’t. 

while i admit that gags can sing better than madonna .not adele or a lot of the other female singers tbh lol she could only dream of having a show as artpop as madame x is - madonna could do these kinds of performances if she just stopped being naughty madonna for once and become classy lol ..i would also need to see the full dark ballet performance before my final judgement on this performance - gags should stick to vegas and pondering to the gay community with trashy dance tracks  let madonna do the real artpop - madonna would sing better if she sat at a piano like gags does too - ive noticed during this performance her vocals fall flat when she moves or dances - i dont think she should stop them completely i just think she should do them when she has a record to promote and rehearse rehearse rehearse and maybe sit at a piano or on a stool but she would prob turn the stool over and dry hump that sooo...lol - she sang joan of arc great on ellen sat on a stool and ghostown great standing still next to a piano ..she is able to do this but she just does not put in the time these days - maybe she feels she has nothing left to prove i dont know , she also sounded good when singing sat down on tears of a clown compared to the ones where she moved and danced ..lets face it the days of madonna singing and dancing in tune are long gone - its prob age 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

21 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I liked some more than others but regardless she has the ability to sing without extensive rehearsing. Madonna doesn’t. 

while i admit that gags can sing better than madonna .not adele or a lot of the other female singers tbh lol she could only dream of having a show as artpop as madame x is - madonna could do these kinds of performances if she just stopped being naughty madonna for once and become classy lol ..i would also need to see the full dark ballet performance before my final judgement on this performance - gags should stick to vegas and pondering to the gay community with trashy dance tracks  let madonna do the real artpop - madonna would sing better if she sat at a piano like gags does too - ive noticed during this performance her vocals fall flat when she moves or dances - i dont think she should stop them completely i just think she should do them when she has a record to promote and rehearse rehearse rehearse and maybe sit at a piano or on a stool but she would prob turn the stool over and dry hump that sooo...lol - she sang joan of arc great on ellen sat on a stool and ghostown great standing still next to a piano ..she is able to do this but she just does not put in the time these days - maybe she feels she has nothing left to prove i dont know , she also sounded good when singing sat down on tears of a clown compared to the ones where she moved ..lets face it the days of madonna singing and dancing in tune are long gone 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

19 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

while i admit that gags can sing better than madonna .not adele or a lot of the other female singers tbh lol she could only dream of having a show as artpop as madame x is - madonna could do these kinds of performances if she just stopped being naughty madonna for once and become classy lol ..i would also need to see the full dark ballet performance before my final judgement on this performance - gags should stick to vegas and pondering to the gay community with trashy dance tracks  let madonna do the real artpop - madonna would sing better if she sat at a piano like gags does too - ive noticed during this performance her vocals fall flat when she moves or dances - i dont think she should stop them completely i just think she should do them when she has a record to promote and rehearse rehearse rehearse and maybe sit at a piano or on a stool but she would prob turn the stool over and dry hump that sooo...lol - she sang joan of arc great on ellen sat on a stool and ghostown great standing still next to a piano ..she is able to do this but she just does not put in the time these days - maybe she feels she has nothing left to prove i dont know 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

12 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

while i admit that gags can sing better than madonna .not adele or a lot of the other female singers tbh lol she could only dream of having a show as artpop as madame x is - madonna could do these kinds of performances if she just stopped being naughty madonna for once and become classy lol ..i would also need to see the full dark ballet performance before my final judgement on this performance - gags should stick to vegas and pondering to the gay community with trashy dance tracks  let madonna do the real artpop - madonna would sing better if she sat at a piano like gags does too - ive noticed during this performance her vocals fall flat when she moves or dances - i dont think she should stop them completely i just think she should do them when she has a record to promote and rehearse rehearse rehearse and maybe sit at a piano or on a stool but she would prob turn the stool over and dry hump that sooo...lol

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

10 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

while i admit that gags can sing better than madonna .not adele or a lot of the other female singers tbh lol she could only dream of having a show as artpop as madame x is - madonna could do these kinds of performances if she just stopped being naughty madonna for once and become classy lol ..i would also need to see the full dark ballet performance before my final judgement on this performance - gags should stick to vegas and pondering to the gay community with trashy dance tracks  let madonna do the real artpop 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

8 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

while i admit that gags can sing better than madonna .not adele or a lot of the other female singers tbh lol she could only dream of having a show as artpop as madame x is - madonna could do these kinds of performances if she just stopped being naughty madonna for once and become classy lol ..i would also need to see the full dark ballet performance before my final judgement on this performance - gags should stick to vegas 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

6 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

while i admit that gags can sing better than madonna .not adele or a lot of the other female singers tbh lol she could only dream of having a show as artpop as madame x is - madonna could do these kinds of performances if she just stopped being naughty madonna for once and become classy lol ..

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

5 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

while i admit that gags can sing better than madonna .not adele lol she could only dream of having a show as artpop as madame x is :) 

Important Information

Terms of Use