Rock Circus Piccadilly Circus statue

Semtex1

http://www.artandarchitecture.org.uk/images/full/410d114aec02b1807c88363931845b86d6e2d2de.html?ixsid=yc9PyEljmek'

So does anyone have any other pics of the Madonna statue wax figure that was displayed on the balcony of Rock Circus in London? It was alongside Tina, Bowie, Michael J in the mid 80's and can't find any photos anywhere ...apart from the attached

3 hours ago, Semtex1 said:

http://www.artandarchitecture.org.uk/images/full/410d114aec02b1807c88363931845b86d6e2d2de.html?ixsid=yc9PyEljmek'

So does anyone have any other pics of the Madonna statue wax figure that was displayed on the balcony of Rock Circus in London? It was alongside Tina, Bowie, Michael J in the mid 80's and can't find any photos anywhere ...apart from the attached

They had another one of her in the street window , She was wearing and posing like BA Vogue.

I had a picture with her, from 1996.

19 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Yes i remember seeing this. The one i remember seeing ended up in the garage or loft of a woman who worked in the record shop of the punky basement of Kensington Market which closed down in the 90's. 

Its weird there are no images (apart from the attached one) and one of Bowie

3 hours ago, Semtex1 said:

Yes i remember seeing this. The one i remember seeing ended up in the garage or loft of a woman who worked in the record shop of the punky basement of Kensington Market which closed down in the 90's. 

Its weird there are no images (apart from the attached one) and one of Bowie

Yeah I bought few things from that market