Edit History

As Soon As I

As Soon As I

spelling

Well. I don’t think it’s “disgusting” to question Madonna’s motives because what she’s presenting to the public and her fans is a carefully thought out imagine and she has often put out things that don’t represent who she is, such as the SEX book to Nicki Finn. I don’t think we started seeing her deal with her in this way until 2003. 

I also do believe, like you, that she likes rap music, and that maybe she’s does it for her kids because she is so close to them.

Her swallee collab sounded very natural to me. The Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne collabs have not sounded so natural. Madonna also does certain things because people don’t like her doing them and it pisses them off, and for that reason only. When Madona does that, it’s pretentious. She’s a pop star and pop stars are pretentious. 

I love Madonna so much more when I stopped believing she was God. 

As Soon As I

As Soon As I

Well. I don’t think it’s “disgusting” to question Madonna’s motives because what she’s presenting to the public and her fans is a carefully thought out imagine and she has often put out things that don’t represent who she is, such as the SEX book to Nicki Finn. I don’t think we started seeing her deal with her in this way until 2003. 

I also do believe, like you, that she likes rap music, and that maybe she’s does it for her kids because she is so close to them.

Her swallee collab sounded very natural to me. The Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne collabs have not sounded so natural. Madonna also does certains because people don’t like her doing them and it pisses them off, and for that reason only. When Madona does that, it’s pretentious. She’s a pop star and pop stars are pretentious. 

I love Madonna so much more when I stopped believing she was God. 

Important Information

Terms of Use