Edit History

Pretty Madonna

Pretty Madonna

2 hours ago, DrunkBySix said:

I honestly hope she doesn't tour for a long time. Her last couple of tours have been mediocre at best. She has a family now. Maybe she should be paying attention them? Crazy idea, I know.

I disagree with your whole post.

Madonna's concert tours is nowhere near mediocre. More like amazing and fantastic!  ?????

Good for Madonna getting her beautiful family.  That doesn't mean that she will stop touring. 

In my opinion.

Pretty Madonna

Pretty Madonna

I honestly hope she doesn't tour for a long time. Her last couple of tours have been mediocre at best. She has a family now. Maybe she should be paying attention them? Crazy idea, I know.

I disagree with your whole post.

Madonna has done amazing concert tours ?????

Just because madonna has a family. That doesn't mean that she will stop touring. 

In my opinion.

Pretty Madonna

Pretty Madonna

I love Madonna! And i want her to tour again! ? ?❤️

Pretty Madonna

Pretty Madonna

1 hour ago, DrunkBySix said:

I love Madonna! And I hope that she does continues to tour! ?❤️

Pretty Madonna

Pretty Madonna

Madonna having a family wouldn't stop her from touring.

She said the following caption in a Instagram post on her official Instagram page. "Not Quitting my day job" 

Pretty Madonna

Pretty Madonna

Madonna having a family  wouldn't stop her from touring.

She said the following caption in a Instagram post on her official Instagram page. "Not Quitting my day job" 

Pretty Madonna

Pretty Madonna

And her BF Ahlamailk. But getting to the point. 

Madonna having a family  wouldn't stop her from touring.

Pretty Madonna

Pretty Madonna

And her BF Ahlamailk. But getting to the point. 

Madonna having those things wouldn't stop her from touring.

Important Information

Terms of Use