Edit History

chaosmen1984mk

chaosmen1984mk

In this 2015 interview, the journalist tells Madonna about the princesses of pop that exist today, but she does not correct him or tells him that she does not agree with using honorific titles in music, rather she seems to agree with it  and she mentions that she likes to see princesses in music among them Taylor Swift whom she praises and I feel like she approves of her to be her next successor but I think that although she is very successful, she still has much more to do to be her worthy successor.

It starts from the minute 01:59.

chaosmen1984mk

chaosmen1984mk

In this 2015 interview, the journalist tells Madonna about the princesses of pop that exist today, but she does not correct him or tells him that she does not agree with using honorific titles in music, rather she seems to agree with it  and she mentions that she likes to see princesses in music among them Taylor Swift whom she praises and I feel like she approves of her to be his next successor but I think that although she is very successful, she still has much more to do to be her worthy successor.

It starts from the minute 01:59.

Important Information

Terms of Use