Edit History

Lorx

Lorx

11 hours ago, scion said:

Like a Virgin was fine.

You Must Love Me was off key literally every night except Cardiff.

Spanish Lesson I can deal with.

Devil was barely live… 

Oh absolutely. RHT she wasn’t half as bad as 2012… although those Body Shop and True Blue vocals in Manchester and Glasgow which I attended were painful.

In my opinion, her vocals on the MDNA Tour are not to be equated with Sticky's, they are better. At Rebel Heart her voice was even better, undoubtedly. But still not comparable to how her voice was until 2006.
She made a lot of repeated mistakes during RHT too and too much reliance on backing vocals and pre-recorded vocals. If you listen to her ears monitors audio you'll notice how bad certain vocals were.

Anyway, yes, You Must Love Me was almost always strongly off-key in the concealing/saying/feeling part, it was a drag. I always wondered how she could always mess with those same notes every time.
Yes, only in Cardiff and Rome (if I remember correctly, I think she was in tune there too) had she sung those notes correctly.
Spanish Lessons was okay, it is true.
Devil however was totally live, it was also a decent performance, maybe the best one in the concert.

The problem with the S&S Tour was that 80% of the songs were terribly sung. 

Lorx

Lorx

11 hours ago, scion said:

Like a Virgin was fine.

You Must Love Me was off key literally every night except Cardiff.

Spanish Lesson I can deal with.

Devil was barely live… 

Oh absolutely. RHT she wasn’t half as bad as 2012… although those Body Shop and True Blue vocals in Manchester and Glasgow which I attended were painful.

In my opinion, her vocals on the MDNA Tour are not to be equated with Sticky's, they are better. At Rebel Heart her voice was even better, undoubtedly. But still not comparable to how her voice was until 2006.
She made a lot of repeated mistakes during RHT too and too much reliance on backing vocals and pre-recorded vocals.

Anyway, yes, You Must Love Me was almost always strongly off-key in the concealing/saying/feeling part, it was a drag. I always wondered how she could always mess with those same notes every time.
Maybe only in Cardiff, Rome (I don't remember, but I think she was in tune there too) had she sung those notes correctly.
Spanish Lessons was okay, it is true.
Devil however was totally live, it was also a decent performance.

The problem with the S&S Tour was that 90% of the songs were terribly sung.

Important Information

Terms of Use