Edit History

Just 4

Just 4

20 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

I'm more than happy to do that, I'm just sticking up for my rights to say something that other people don't agree with, just as they are allowed to say what they want. 

Of course. But we are not going anywhere like this.

From this point on, can everyone please try their very best to discuss these topics in good faith and only contribute constructive responses in the most "benevolent" way possible?

Remember that all the other members also only have good intentions. You are not going to convince anyone of any viewpoints that are completely antithetical to their current viewpoints now. Especially not if your posts also contain insults or other cat-and-mouse fighting.

So just try to learn more about the arguments that are used by people with different opinions, try to test them on their logical consistency or politely refute an argumentation on the basis of some objective counter-arguments.

But please everyone, let us stop acting like we're all monkeys in a zoo where the peanuts have just been delivered :monkey:.

Just 4

Just 4

20 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

I'm more than happy to do that, I'm just sticking up for my rights to say something that other people don't agree with, just as they are allowed to say what they want. 

From this point on, can everyone please try their very best to discuss these topics in good faith and only contribute constructive responses in the most "benevolent" way possible?

Remember that all the other members also only have good intentions. You are not going to convince anyone of any viewpoints that are completely antithetical to their currents viewpoints now. Especially not if your posts also contain insults or other cat-and-mouse fighting.

So just try to learn more about the arguments that are used by people with different opinions, try to test them on their logical consistency or politely refute an argumentation on the basis of some objective counter-arguments.

But please everyone, let us stop acting like we're all monkeys in a zoo where the peanuts have just been delivered.

Just 4

Just 4

1 minute ago, baymad4her said:

Remember that all the other members also only have good intentions. You are not going to convince anyone of any viewpoints that are completely antithetical to their currents viewpoints now. Especially not if your posts also contain insults or other cat-and-mouse fighting.

So just try to learn more about the arguments that are used by people with different opinions, try to test them on their logical consistency or try to refute the argumentation with objective counter-arguments.

But please everyone, let us stop acting like we're all monkeys in a zoo where the peanuts have just been delivered.

Important Information

Terms of Use