MATERIAL GWORLLLL (Saucy Santana and Madonna)

Roy

On 8/2/2022 at 10:53 PM, Pretender1978 said:
Maybe style has changed and I am really not in the know anymore, but what strikes me most is the lack of balance and refinement in the design, I mean the fonts and the sizing and placement is sooo off since MDNA. The back cover for FEL is a new low, everything is out of balance and nothing makes sense with the cover of the 1 disc edition. The cover for this too is awful, is it really that much more work to actually handwrite the names and title and scan them in? This font is a choice lol

The whole graphic design suite for FEL is inconsistent.

From the two editions (ridiculous to have them worlds apart in aesthetic), the back cover of the 16-track edition, to the social media visualizer (what does that typeface with the big red M in the first frames have to do with the package?).

2 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I know I can't wait. I'm really getting into Saucy. I'm in love with the MG beat (original). And I'm playing in between Shisha. 

I'm going to the mall with my friends this Saturday so I can play it, looking at the shit I can't buy. :Madonna009:

2 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I am so excited ! Hadn't felt that kind of excitement since the release of Hung up or Music...Make Up 80S GIF

I mean, the Pride performance shows that there is an absolute need for the remix to be dropped.

But I wonder about the Hung Up remix though... no one should leave her alone.