Edit History

Banned

Banned

1 hour ago, Robertthenurse said:

I wonder if people know the REAL rationale why someone in her stage in life and health choices she makes why she has "gained so much weight" I feel like people are so uneducated, it's actually quite amusing to watch people's reactions. 😅 

What do you think it is ? Her supposed drinking habits lol menopause? Its lack of exercise and the covid pandemic where loads gained weight when in lockdown and maybe she likes the result of it ! Bigger tits and ass ! I think she looked like she lost weight but i dont get why people are obsessed with her gaining weight ! Humans do and with age they tend to be more prone to gaining weight ! I think in portugal her relationship with food changed she prob started to enjoy food more and not be so strict on herself and also with ass fat implants she would need to balance things out ! Remember stonewall she was thin there and her ass looked absolutely out of proportion so a bit of weight gain balances it out more ! 

Banned

Banned

I wonder if people know the REAL rationale why someone in her stage in life and health choices she makes why she has "gained so much weight" I feel like people are so uneducated, it's actually quite amusing to watch people's reactions. 😅 

What do you think it is ? Her supposed drinking habits lol menopause? Its lack of exercise and the covid pandemic where loads gained weight when in lockdown and maybe she likes the result of it ! Bigger tits and ass ! I think she looked like she lost weight but i dont get why people are obsessed with her gaining weight ! Humans do and with age they tend to be more prone to gaining weight ! I think in portugal her relationship with food changed she prob started to enjoy food more and not be so strict on herself 

Banned

Banned

What do you think it is ? Her supposed drinking habits lol menopause? Its lack of exercise and the covid pandemic where loads gained weight when in lockdown and maybe she likes the result of it ! Bigger tits and ass ! I think she looked like she lost weight but i dont get why people are obsessed with her gaining weight ! Humans do lol

Banned

Banned

What do you think it is ? Her supposed drinking habits lol menopause? Its lack of exercise and the covid pandemic where loads gained weight when in lockdown and maybe she likes the result of it ! Bigger tits and ass 

Important Information

Terms of Use