Edit History

Ch3rish

Ch3rish

7 minutes ago, Prayer said:

She would have been #1 anyway without the remix, since the counting goes from Friday to Thursday and she’s #1 this week. No one can take that from her. BUT of course it’s gonna help for this week.

I just wish Madonna would benefit from this too, as much as she could and should. Sadly I can’t see that happening: the remix single is basically hidden on both her Spotify and Apple Music profiles, Madonna is not even on the official visualizer... But she’s been played on BBC Radio 1 for the first time in ages. So let’s see.

Also, I don't believe the remix is allowed to chart on the Hot 100 since it's not the proper single.  As mentioned, the remix will just contribute to original version anyway. 

Ch3rish

Ch3rish

4 minutes ago, Prayer said:

She would have been #1 anyway without the remix, since the counting goes from Friday to Thursday and she’s #1 this week. No one can take that from her. BUT of course it’s gonna help for this week.

I just wish Madonna would benefit from this too, as much as she could and should. Sadly I can’t see that happening: the remix single is basically hidden on both her Spotify and Apple Music profiles, Madonna is not even on the official visualizer... But she’s been played on BBC Radio 1 for the first time in ages. So let’s see.

Also, I don't believe for the remix can chart on the Hot 100 since it's not the proper single.  As mentioned, the remix will just contribute to original version anyway. 

Important Information

Terms of Use