Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022

The import duty are already paid, this is what it says on my order to ship to Italy (I will cancel the order as soon as a European link will show up)

Items:

$24.98

Shipping & Handling:

$8.43

Total Before Tax:

$33.41

Estimated Tax Collected:

$7.35

Order Total

$40.76

37 minutes ago, supernatural said:

Just ordered via Amazon US, to ship to UK. Will cancel if made available in UK but not totally unreasonable cost wise. 

Order Summary

Item(s) Subtotal: 

$24.98

Shipping & Handling:

$5.71

Total before tax:

$30.69

Estimated tax to be collected:

$6.14

Grand Total:

$36.83

Same link??? It shows not available! 

5 hours ago, DjKingBee said:

I pre ordered Amazon us - we didn’t get an announcement for Rebel Heart tour either - could it be after all these years companies are getting the rights - I highly doubt this is a Warner release ?

Rebel is being released on mercury studios label.   
I don’t think it’s official. Unless MS is part of Warner or Universal 

So happy they are doing a re-issue.  I first saw the original on display at a vinyl record show in my area back in 1993.  The dealer was wanting a lot of $ even back then.  I remember it being over $1000 and the dealer telling me the backstory.  I thought that would be a picture disc I would never have.  30 years later and it is finally happening.  

1 hour ago, Humanfly said:

so why did they yank it off australia so quick??? also---- not sure if it is factual but when i looked at it again today it says it is the Number 1 seller in cds and vinyl which i find hard 2 believe

It was taken off because they will probably make an official pre-order on her website and Warner next week. And yes, it’s number 1 on Amazon USA in the pop chart and 3 in the general one. And it’s just a pre-order only fans who read forums etc are aware of .

What’s hard to believe? It’s probably her most wanted item from the past 30 years for collectors. 

7B290A52-E09D-4822-8980-ACB984173C0D.thumb.jpeg.6ae965d81751b07244e3b6203eeae196.jpeg

3 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

It was taken off because they will probably make an official pre-order on her website and Warner next week. And yes, it’s number 1 on Amazon USA in the pop chart and 3 in the general one. And it’s just a pre-order only fans who read forums etc are aware of .

What’s hard to believe? It’s probably her most wanted item from the past 30 years for collectors. 

7B290A52-E09D-4822-8980-ACB984173C0D.thumb.jpeg.6ae965d81751b07244e3b6203eeae196.jpeg

it's #1 on both Pop and the general Top 100