Edit History

Miki

Miki

25 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

I think Madonna had this entire tour planned before she filmed the announcement video. The set list was in place, the choreography had been worked out and the dancers were hired. Her tour looks are already decided on and in production. This isn't something you put together in 7 months. This has been in the works since last summer when she was promoting 50 number ones. 

The merchandise is designed and in production as well. The tour book has to go to the printer soon or it won't be ready. Same with any VIP book she may or may not have this time (I hope she does because it could be an amazing career retrospective)

Does anyone agree?

She asked her fans for suggestions, while  ‘I’ve heard it all before’  was blasting in the background. So, at least we know she’s not interested in our feedback. Her show, her vision. She’s such a troll. ❤️

Miki

Miki

17 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

I think Madonna had this entire tour planned before she filmed the announcement video. The set list was in place, the choreography had been worked out and the dancers were hired. Her tour looks are already decided on and in production. This isn't something you put together in 7 months. This has been in the works since last summer when she was promoting 50 number ones. 

The merchandise is designed and in production as well. The tour book has to go to the printer soon or it won't be ready. Same with any VIP book she may or may not have this time (I hope she does because it could be an amazing career retrospective)

Does anyone agree?

She asked her fans for suggestions, while  ‘I’ve heard it all before’  was blasting in the background. So, at least we know she’s not interested in our feedback. Her show, her vision. 

Important Information

Terms of Use