The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 minutes ago, elbuenre said:

No sweetie the system sends an error message, we all fans know that, just go check on twitter and you will see the hell of an experience that are these presales. We only got 1 single VIP ticket yesterday and we needed 5, 5 fans were trying to get tickets and just got one, as i said earlier the problem here is the corrupted system from ticketmaster and the resalers.

Baby, try to pick 1 and 1 ticket, Is so difficult to get more that 2  ticket, or go to Palacio de los deporte's Box office and get them, with lower prices 

2 minutes ago, FeerOsorio_ said:

Baby there's a good sits! u can try without Legacy Code!

1.jpg

your experience it's not the same as everybody's experience, most of fans can't get a ticket, this is not an isolated case, it is a very big problem here in Mexico and with other artists. If you want to pretend it's easy to get a ticket for a concert here in Mexico its fine, but corruption in Ticketmaster's system it has gone way too far for the past years. Everybody knows it, again go check on twitter and see how everybody's doing with these presales.
I tried without legacy code and only got 1 ticket, all the other times only got error messages (as most of fans).

1 minute ago, FeerOsorio_ said:

Baby, try to pick 1 and 1 ticket, Is so difficult to get more that 2  ticket, or go to Palacio de los deporte's Box office and get them, with lower prices 

thats what i did and i got 1 ticker, read my messages sweetie, not all the fans lives in mexico city.

1 minute ago, elbuenre said:

your experience it's not the same as everybody's experience, most of fans can't get a ticket, this is not an isolated case, it is a very big problem here in Mexico and with other artists. If you want to pretend it's easy to get a ticket for a concert here in Mexico its fine, but corruption in Ticketmaster's system it has gone way too far for the past years. Everybody knows it, again go check on twitter and see how everybody's doing with these presales.
I tried without legacy code and only got 1 ticket, all the other times only got error messages (as most of fans).

I'm from mexico babbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

29 minutes ago, Nicmag said:

Guys, asking for a friend who lives in CDMX: do you know if holders of the Citibanamex card will have a presale again for the second show, and if so, when?

priority is tomorrow, citybanamex (without code) thursday and all general public sale on friday.

1 minute ago, elbuenre said:

priority is tomorrow, citybanamex (without code) thursday and all general public sale on friday.

Isn't priority happening right now? I mean, he could access some minutes ago, but they were asking for the fan code.