Edit History

Mden

Mden

Her Rebel Heart Tour dancers are fun to watch. Specially in Unapologetic B. and Deeper and Deeper.  They’re in the moment, inhabiting their own personalities and enjoying themselves.

The Dancer in Love Spent in MDNA gave a very memorable performance. He was also captivating in Messiah . In the  Girl Gone Wild number  two of the dancers ( the one she slaps and Pomo) are as bitchy and iconic as her.  The one she fights on the bed , the ones jumping from train roofs ... they are all etched in my brain as characters in a film. They were convincing actors that left lasting impressions on me. 

Rebel Heart and MDNA tours had the best dancers/actors. 

329D0495-A33B-4715-AE20-A534BBF25020.thumb.jpeg.57c67e61ae08aee8653c33c73d035c2f.jpeg

And let’s not forget this ethereal being from The Madame X Tour.

Mden

Mden

Her Rebel Heart Tour dancers are fun to watch. Specially in Unapologetic B. and Deeper and Deeper.  They’re in the moment, inhabiting their own personalities and enjoying themselves.

The Dancer in Love Spent in MDNA gave a very memorable performance. He was also captivating in Messiah . In the  Girl Gone Wild number  two of the dancers ( the one she slaps and Pomo) are as bitchy and iconic as her.  The one she fights on the bed , the ones jumping from train roofs ... they are all etched in my brain as characters in a film. They were convincing actors that left lasting impressions on me. 

329D0495-A33B-4715-AE20-A534BBF25020.thumb.jpeg.57c67e61ae08aee8653c33c73d035c2f.jpeg

And let’s not forget this ethereal being from The Madam X Tour.

Mden

Mden

Mden

Mden

The Dancer in Love Spent in MDNA gave a very memorable performance . In the  Girl Gone Wild number  two of the dancers ( the one she slaps and Pomo) are as bitchy and iconic as her.  The one she fights on the bed , the ones jumping from train roofs ... they are all etched in my brain as characters in a film. They were convincing actors that left lasting impressions on me. 

Mden

Mden

Her Rebel Heart Tour dancers are fun to watch. Specially in Unapologetic B. and Deeper and Deeper. 

The Dancer in Love Spent in MDNA gave a very memorable performance . In the  Girl Gone Wild number  two of the dancers ( the one she slaps and Pomo) are as bitchy and iconic as her.  The one she fights on the bed , the ones jumping from train roofs ... they are all etched in my brain as characters in a film. They were convincing actors that left lasting impressions on me. 

Important Information

Terms of Use