Edit History

Miki

Miki

On 1/18/2023 at 5:58 PM, Nounours said:

Video on monitors shows someone scrolling down a list of comments on an article about the tour announcement. "She should open the show with 'Vogue'!" "Ugh, she should obviously start with 'Take a bow', duh!" "#justiceforbadgirl" and the like, the comments go on and on with no end in sight. The person scrolling is then revealed to be Madonna, looking utterly nonplussed with drink in hand. Cut to her lying on a couch at a therapist's office (in full Madame X regalia to make it all the more absurd) during a session.

"I just feel like people are pressuring me to do something, and I never respond well to that" she tells the therapist. "Why should anyone care about the opening song of my show? It's my choice."

"Open your heart", the therapist says dryly.

"I beg your pardon?" Madonna says, exasperated, tilting her head towards him.

"I said," he rolls his eyes, "the only logical choice is 'Open your heart'".

Madonna just stares at him blankly, and the awkward silence continues for a few seconds.

Fast cut to Madonna running in the streets, suddenly seeing her song titles on billboards, traffic signs, storefronts - everywhere. Voices shouting out song titles become louder and louder as she stops and presses her hands to her ears. Just as the voices turn into an incredibly loud cacophony, she shouts "No!" and they instantly disappear. The video zooms into her determined face, looking straight at the audience, as she utters "we're doing this my way".

Screen cuts to black, the whole venue is in complete darkness.

clap clap clap clap

"Madonna"

"Life is so crazy"

"You've been through a lot"

"Tell your story sometimes, you know?"

Spotlight shows up and there she is, all one, in the middle of the stage, in an outfit meant to recall the early NY days.

"Seemed like yesterday, I was a baby on the street..."

(Literally popped into my head before sleep last night, please don't judge it too harshly.)

This is it!!!!!!!! Madonna should see this!

Miki

Miki

On 1/18/2023 at 5:58 PM, Nounours said:

Video on monitors shows someone scrolling down a list of comments on an article about the tour announcement. "She should open the show with 'Vogue'!" "Ugh, she should obviously start with 'Take a bow', duh!" "#justiceforbadgirl" and the like, the comments go on and on with no end in sight. The person scrolling is then revealed to be Madonna, looking utterly nonplussed with drink in hand. Cut to her lying on a couch at a therapist's office (in full Madame X regalia to make it all the more absurd) during a session.

"I just feel like people are pressuring me to do something, and I never respond well to that" she tells the therapist. "Why should anyone care about the opening song of my show? It's my choice."

"Open your heart", the therapist says dryly.

"I beg your pardon?" Madonna says, exasperated, tilting her head towards him.

"I said," he rolls his eyes, "the only logical choice is 'Open your heart'".

Madonna just stares at him blankly, and the awkward silence continues for a few seconds.

Fast cut to Madonna running in the streets, suddenly seeing her song titles on billboards, traffic signs, storefronts - everywhere. Voices shouting out song titles become louder and louder as she stops and presses her hands to her ears. Just as the voices turn into an incredibly loud cacophony, she shouts "No!" and they instantly disappear. The video zooms into her determined face, looking straight at the audience, as she utters "we're doing this my way".

Screen cuts to black, the whole venue is in complete darkness.

clap clap clap clap

"Madonna"

"Life is so crazy"

"You've been through a lot"

"Tell your story sometimes, you know?"

Spotlight shows up and there she is, all one, in the middle of the stage, in an outfit meant to recall the early NY days.

"Seemed like yesterday, I was a baby on the street..."

(Literally popped into my head before sleep last night, please don't judge it too harshly.)

This is it!!!!!!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use