Question about Ticketmaster.fr Paris tickets

dude78

Hi folks. Im having a question concerning Tickets for Paris. I expected that i can download my own ticket. However when i go on the "telecharger" button i get this one (see in the printscreen)
do i understand it correctly that from Nov. 8 im able to download and print the ticket via same button...

Or has anyone already his Paris electronic Ticket ticket?

Bildschirmfoto 2023-01-19 um 18.09.11.png

Edited by dude78 (see edit history)

Just now, dude78 said:

Hi folks. Im having a question concerning Tickets for Paris. I expected that i can download my own ticket. However when i go on the "telecharger" button i get this one (see in the printscreen)
do i understand it correctly that from Nov. 8 im able to download and print the ticket via same button...

Or has anyone already his Paris electronic Ticket ticket?

Edited by dude78
double sorry (see edit history)

16 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Yep, it says you can only download it from November 8th.

thanx. makes sense. i can klick and try to d.load 100 000 X , i have even installated adobe :cute:

anyway, thats kinda odd...4 days before the event. well i guess thats how it goes now a days.

for MX tour i got the ticket via delivery at home. now its only available via e ticket.

59 minutes ago, dude78 said:

thanx. makes sense. i can klick and try to d.load 100 000 X , i have even installated adobe :cute:

anyway, thats kinda odd...4 days before the event. well i guess thats how it goes now a days.

for MX tour i got the ticket via delivery at home. now its only available via e ticket.

Prevents fake tickets and black market.