VIP gift

truerebel

1 hour ago, luluthecat said:

WOW that "gift" is sooooo lame. But expected nothing less. It's so sad, just lack of imagination/creativity

The Madame X era definitely got really good merch. And a great 3 disc vinyl album.

Although I like this tour, I don’t think she’s very passionate about it. She was super into the Madame X era from the album to the show to the rose 🌹 pedal milk bath talking about COVID.

On 10/15/2023 at 1:36 AM, jnp991 said:

Screenshot_20231014_210614_Instagram.thumb.jpg.bcc05aaeb1d0109d0d666d82bf7a8fba.jpg

I think this is the regular VIP gift, not the Immaculate one, remember that the Immaculate VIP package will include:

THE IMMACULATE VIP PACKAGE
Each The Immaculate VIP Package includes: 

- One (1) premium reserved ticket in the first 5 rows from the main stage, NIVEL A section 
- Exclusive access to a behind the scenes tour led by your VIP host*
- Group photo opportunity on stage from where MADONNA will be performing a few hours later**
- Priority check-in and entrance 
- Access to the pre-show reception with appetizers, beer, wine and specialty cocktails***
- Themed decor and party music playing your favorite MADONNA hits at the pre-show reception
- Red carpet entry and photo op to commemorate your evening**
- Crowd-free merchandise shopping
- Limited edition lithograph
- Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers
- Specially designed The Immaculate VIP Package only merchandise item
- Collectible laminate and lanyard to remember your evening
- One (1) VIP parking space per order 
- Onsite check-in staff

So the "Specially designed The Immaculate VIP Package only merchandise item" is the one we don't know what it is ...

Also, Was the stage photo taken ??

1 hour ago, MauricioMtz said:

I think this is the regular VIP gift, not the Immaculate one, remember that the Immaculate VIP package will include:

THE IMMACULATE VIP PACKAGE
Each The Immaculate VIP Package includes: 

- One (1) premium reserved ticket in the first 5 rows from the main stage, NIVEL A section 
- Exclusive access to a behind the scenes tour led by your VIP host*
- Group photo opportunity on stage from where MADONNA will be performing a few hours later**
- Priority check-in and entrance 
- Access to the pre-show reception with appetizers, beer, wine and specialty cocktails***
- Themed decor and party music playing your favorite MADONNA hits at the pre-show reception
- Red carpet entry and photo op to commemorate your evening**
- Crowd-free merchandise shopping
- Limited edition lithograph
- Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers
- Specially designed The Immaculate VIP Package only merchandise item
- Collectible laminate and lanyard to remember your evening
- One (1) VIP parking space per order 
- Onsite check-in staff

So the "Specially designed The Immaculate VIP Package only merchandise item" is the one we don't know what it is ...

Also, Was the stage photo taken ??

Surprised no one has put any info online if they had that immaculate package

7 hours ago, ScottyX said:

Surprised no one has put any info online if they had that immaculate package

Same here. I got one (cancelled my PIT ticket for it) and now I think I regret it. Anyone in here who has it please share the experience so the rest of us who purchased one can know what to expect. How's the backstage tour, the group pic on stage and the exclusive merch item. Also, the general VIP exclusive item is that? Nothing else? Seems underwhelming compared to the beautiful books we got for Rebel Heart & Madame X. I honestly bought a package just for that (and cause it's front row main stage which now doesn't seem like the best spot to be).