[Week 3 / Song 3 Begins - Voting Closes Feb 13th] Worst Possible Celebration Tour Concept & Setlist

eXtremeOccident

I don't know if we made it to section 2 or not but:

We hear the sound of Pharrell's voice saying M-A-D-O-N-N-A over and over again. Dancers take the stage in boxing gear and gloves. A tiny boxing ring comes up out of the middle of the stage with Madonna sitting on a stool in the center of it. She's wearing a long black trenchcoat, a black long sleeved Fabletics workout shirt and long, black and baggy pants before beginning to sing "Come on into my store, I got candy galore..." she is now performing Candy Shop while wearing gold grillz. The grillz make it sound as though she has a muffled lisp and said "Come on intho my sthore, I goth candy galore. Fans sitting far back can't tell she has grillz in and think her teeth might be all yellow for some reason. She remains seated for most of the performance while the dancers do a dance / boxing routine. Madonna gyrates on her tiny black boxing stool during the parts where she mumbles "my sthugar ith raw" as she makes hand gestures in front of her pussy.

• 2 weeks later...

From my friend who loved this thread;

Song 5 You’ll see ft live Donkeys interlude (contains elements of Bedtime Story, Revolver and God Control with special guest appearance from the Batukadeiras)

After Madonna has left the stage following Hung Up for her first of 19 costume changes. Drums can be heard while the video screens adjust to 4:3 ratio, 1995 filmed scenes from Ronda in Spain feature heavily, 3 Donkeys are hoisted onto the catwalk stages.

Unfortunately for those near the catwalk, the donkeys have limited bladder control, and urinate frequently, samples from Bedtime Story “We’re all still wet” echo around the arena to signal to the Batukadeiras come on stage to mop up the urine. 

Revolver begins and the Batukadeiras split into 2 groups, one half shoots the donkeys dead, Revolver stops abruptly after one chorus and God Control begins, The other half of the Batukadeiras hands out leaflets for PETA juxtaposing the journey from darkness to light, sending the new fans into a frenzy, desperate to pick up a piece of paper touched by a member of Madonna’s staff. The Batukadeiras reform and hold hand and skip off the stage merrily.