Edit History

Gazman237

Gazman237

I lived in New Zealand for most of the 80's and came back to the UK in 1992 (missing Blond Ambition), moved back to New Zealand in 2000 (missing Drowned World) before moving back in 2004 but did try to make up for it when I came back.  Tell your stories people....

Sept 25th 2003 - Girlie Show Opening Night Wembley Stadium 

Aug 14th 2004 - Re-Invention MEN Arena Manchester

Aug 18th 2004 - Re-Invention Tour Earls Court Arena London

Aug 29th 2004 - Re-Invention Tour Slane Castle Dublin (Got in the golden Circle, looked at me while singing crazy for you) :)

July 30th 2006 - Confessions Tour Cardiff Millennium Stadium

Nov 9th 2009 - Sticky & Sweet Tour MGM Grand, Las Vegas ($375 a ticket even 14 years ago - my friend called her a thieving whore lol....but at the end she was amazed and said well worth it, but she would....I paid :)). I know she has said she hates playing Sin Ciry, but she was on fire that night :fire:

July 21st 2012 - MDNA Tour Murrayfield Edinburgh 

Dec 20th 2015 - Rebel Heart Tour SEE Hydro Glasgow (late on a Sunday night bitch, making the people miss the last train home, but coming out and singing Holiday and breaking the venue rules when the lights came on and singing acapella). funny as fuck.

2023...Celebration.....well lets see, them prices......funny face 80s GIF

Gazman237

Gazman237

I lived in New Zealand for most of the 80's and came back to the UK in 1992 (missing Blond Ambition), moved back to the UK in 1992 and back to New Zealand in 2000 (missing Drowned World) before moving back in 2004 but did try to make up for it when I came back.  Tell your stories people....

Sept 25th 2003 - Girlie Show Opening Night Wembley Stadium 

Aug 14th 2004 - Re-Invention MEN Arena Manchester

Aug 18th 2004 - Re-Invention Tour Earls Court Arena London

Aug 29th 2004 - Re-Invention Tour Slane Castle Dublin (Got in the golden Circle, looked at me while singing crazy for you) :)

July 30th 2006 - Confessions Tour Cardiff Millennium Stadium

Nov 9th 2009 - Sticky & Sweet Tour MGM Grand, Las Vegas ($375 a ticket even 14 years ago - my friend called her a thieving whore lol....but at the end she was amazed and said well worth it, but she would....I paid :)). I know she has said she hates playing Sin Ciry, but she was on fire that night :fire:

July 21st 2012 - MDNA Tour Murrayfield Edinburgh 

Dec 20th 2015 - Rebel Heart Tour SEE Hydro Glasgow (late on a Sunday night bitch, making the people miss the last train home, but coming out and singing Holiday and breaking the venue rules when the lights came on and singing acapella). funny as fuck.

2023...Celebration.....well lets see, them prices......funny face 80s GIF

Important Information

Terms of Use