Edit History

lalalagirl

lalalagirl

11 minutes ago, Edward I Longshanks said:

There are plenty of older artists who are still fantastic performers, Madonna has not been up to her usual standards in recent years. That is a fact not ageism. I am not saying she wont be able to do it, I just have fears it will be way too much based on how I have seen her perform since 2019.

who are those "plenty older artists"? maybe they're not dancing like she is, or they're lip synching and only doing one or two of the same choreos they've done for years.. otherwise.. there's the kylie and cher types who just walk around the stage (which is FINE! I prefer for M to do the same and make it easier for herself), but really who are you talking about?

lalalagirl

lalalagirl

10 minutes ago, Edward I Longshanks said:

There are plenty of older artists who are still fantastic performers, Madonna has not been up to her usual standards in recent years. That is a fact not ageism. I am not saying she wont be able to do it, I just have fears it will be way too much based on how I have seen her perform since 2019.

who are those "plenty older artists"? maybe they're not dancing like she is, or they're lip synching and only doing one or two of the same choreos they've done for years.. otherwise.. there's the kylie and cher types who just walk around the stage (which is FINE! I prefer for M to do the same and make it easier for herself), but really who are we talking about?

Important Information

Terms of Use