Edit History

MartinX

MartinX

53 minutes ago, Prayer said:

The one on the right is retouched to make her look worse. This is the original:

FoRQ1ukXwAEqNCz?format=jpg&name=medium

The one on the left is from 1989. The one on the right is 2023.

I wish everyone making this comparisons would show their own ones between then and now.

Exactly. We all know she’s had her face done. It looks plump cause my guess it was newly filled. But what doesn’t help is I think she’s had s bad lift. If looks like who ever did it pulled from her chin to above her ear which is why I think she should wear her hair down. But what do I know? Also I don’t think the grillz do her any favours by pushing her lips out. Having said what I just said I still think she doesn’t look half as bad as people are saying….which sadly is mostly her fans. 

MartinX

MartinX

48 minutes ago, Prayer said:

The one on the right is retouched to make her look worse. This is the original:

FoRQ1ukXwAEqNCz?format=jpg&name=medium

The one on the left is from 1989. The one on the right is 2023.

I wish everyone making this comparisons would show their own ones between then and now.

Exactly. We all know she’s had her face done. It looks plump cause my guess it was newly filled. But what doesn’t help is I think she’s had s bad lift. If looks like who ever did it pulled from her chin to above her ear which is why I think she should wear her hair down. But what do I know? Having said what I just said I still think she doesn’t look half as bad as people are saying….which sadly is mostly her fans. 

Important Information

Terms of Use