Houston Tickets through AXS

rga98

So I called again and they told me that if the tickets are not ever delivered to my account (which is unlikely according to them) I can just go to the box office with my order number and have them printed (which I would personally like cause I love to collect the tickets of the shows I attend but I kinda want the orders in my account now). I’m sure there’s a technical issue preventing the orders from showing on our accounts but they haven’t been able to fix it. They just keep telling me they’re “working on it”. 

Here’s an update.

Since they kept opening request after request and I never got a response through the live chat except “they’re still working on it” I called again and a guy “fixed it”. Suddenly I was able to see both the tickets and orders. With the QR’s and everything. But, it didn’t last long. After an hour I checked again and they were gone. I called again and a girl told me that this was like the 5th call she’d received today about Madonna. She told me that both the orders and the tickets are not gonna show on our accounts until 3 days before each show. All we have to hold on to are the confirmation emails and the receipts they sent us. She said that the tickets had been sent by mistake and that’s why they were removed. I don’t know if @jack5225 you’re still able to see them in your app. She told me that worst case scenario I could just go to the box office 2 hours before the event and collect the tickets there if they’re not on my app by then. If anyone else in here purchased tickets for Houston through AXS please let us know if you’re in the same situation.