Edit History

Miki

Miki

No retrospective shit. Lola would give us that when the inevitable happens. Doc about the tour and related current staff. The Madonna on tic tok, doing weird stuff and annoying Piers Morgan is what I want. She delivered her serious ground breaking album and an awesome theater tour to go along with it. And we had The World of Madame X where the sole focus was the music and how it came about. Now our girl needs to have fun, Trolling her fans and pissing conservatives. She deserves it. 

Miki

Miki

No retrospective shit. Lola would give us that when the inevitable happens. Doc about the tour and related current staff. The Madonna on tic tok, doing weird stuff and annoying Piers Morgan is what I want. She delivered her serious ground breaking album and an awesome theater tor to go along with it. And we had The World of Madame X where the sole focus was the music and how it came about. Now our girl needs to have fun, Trolling her fans and pissing conservatives. She deserves it. 

Miki

Miki

No retrospective shit. Lola would give us that when the inevitable happens. Doc about the tour and related current staff. The Madonna on tic tok, doing weird stuff and annoying Piers Morgan is what I want. 

Miki

Miki

No retrospective shit. Lola would give us that when the inevitable happens. Doc about the tour and related current staff. 

Miki

Miki

No retrospective shit. Lola would give us that when the inevitable happens. 

Important Information

Terms of Use