Edit History

teammadonna

teammadonna

6 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Really? I thought most fans felt RIT was uninspired compared to DWT?

Actually the popular fan theory was always that Careese twisted her arm to do more of a greatest hits style show after the flop of American life and so she wasn’t overly fond of that show overall. And that was the reason why she’s never bothered releasing it properly. Because most of what’s worth seeing is in the doco.

I have to agree with this. To be honest, RIT tour felt like that she tried to save as much money as it could on stage sets. A screen and a cheap steel staircase which moving from the top... It felt like wrapping up the cheap stage with a plausible word of reinvention. It felt like little bit bigger version of Madame x tour.

teammadonna

teammadonna

5 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Really? I thought most fans felt RIT was uninspired compared to DWT?

Actually the popular fan theory was always that Careese twisted her arm to do more of a greatest hits style show after the flop of American life and so she wasn’t overly fond of that show overall. And that was the reason why she’s never bothered releasing it properly. Because most of what’s worth seeing is in the doco.

I have to agree with this. To be honest, RIT tour felt like it she tried to save as much money as it could on stage sets. A screen and a cheap steel staircase which moving from the top... It felt like wrapping up the cheap stage with a plausible word of reinvention. It felt like little bit bigger version of Madame x tour.

Important Information

Terms of Use