Edit History

mazzona

mazzona

55 minutes ago, tscott said:

I have a feeling that it will zoom up the UK charts.  There seems to be a love/hate relationship going on with Madonna in the UK, and I feel right now there is an overwhelming positive appreciation of her currently.

I'll be curious how well this does in the U.S.  I believe we will see good positions on digital and streaming charts which gives a good indication how well the song is received.  Now as for radio?  While I don't hear anything too racy to keep it from radio, but it might still be a bit too out there for top 40 radio to play it on a regular basis.  We'll have to see. 

I'm excited about this because I really feel she has a chance to gain another top 10 hit, even in the U.S. that's if this gets radio support and a proper single release.  Our only other hope is if streaming goes through the roof with the song. 

Hopefully! :pray:

Tabloid hate towards Madonna in the UK is enough for dozens of phd projects! Interesting to see how sexism and misogyny are so welcomed in Brit media.

Yes, let's hope that she gets what she deserves.  

mazzona

mazzona

53 minutes ago, tscott said:

I have a feeling that it will zoom up the UK charts.  There seems to be a love/hate relationship going on with Madonna in the UK, and I feel right now there is an overwhelming positive appreciation of her currently.

I'll be curious how well this does in the U.S.  I believe we will see good positions on digital and streaming charts which gives a good indication how well the song is received.  Now as for radio?  While I don't hear anything too racy to keep it from radio, but it might still be a bit too out there for top 40 radio to play it on a regular basis.  We'll have to see. 

I'm excited about this because I really feel she has a chance to gain another top 10 hit, even in the U.S. that's if this gets radio support and a proper single release.  Our only other hope is if streaming goes through the roof with the song. 

Hopefully,

Tabloid hate towards Madonna in the UK is enough for dozens of phd projects! Interesting to see how sexism and misogyny are so welcomed in Brit media.

mazzona

mazzona

47 minutes ago, tscott said:

Hopefully,

Tabloid hate towards Madonna in the UK is enough for more than one dozens of phd projects! Interesting to see how sexism and misogyny are so welcomed in Brit media.

Important Information

Terms of Use