Edit History

Starstormer

Starstormer

Duplicated words

Hey guys such exciting times ahead for us all! I Just thoughts on  the upcoming 3 singles?  . Clearly it’s all strategic and  placement marketing to maximise on ticket sales for this fantastic new tour .. 

As we know most long term fans have if they could afford it bought tickets now , so it’s the general public now they are aiming at with POPULAR  more USA ticket sales and VULGAR USA & Europe

If the Max Martin song is indeed 80,s inspired I believe personally it will be released once the tour has started to create more nostalgic buzz for M for the tour as it rolls across globe 

POPULAR = general public ticket sales USA

VULGAR= general public USA & Europe & Sam fans & LGBTQ Plus M Fans

Max Martin ( Nostalgia) = General Public & Fans = Nostalgic 

I feel VULGAR will perform better than POPULAR 

But NOSTALGIA will be the big hit ! 

What’s all your thoughts ? 

🎵😎🎵

Starstormer

Starstormer

Duplicated words

Hey guys such exciting times ahead for us all! I Just thoughts on  the upcoming 3 singles . Clearly it’s all strategic and  placement marketing to maximise on ticket sales for this fantastic new tour .. 

As we know most long term fans have if they could afford it bought tickets now , so it’s the general public now they are aiming at with POPULAR  more USA ticket sales and VULGAR USA & Europe

If the Max Martin song is indeed 80,s inspired I believe personally it will be released once the tour has started to create more nostalgic buzz for M for the tour as it rolls across globe 

🎵😎🎵

Starstormer

Starstormer

Duplicated words

Hey guys such exciting times ahead for us all! I Just thoughts on  the upcoming 3 singles . Clearly it’s all strategic and  placement marketing to maximise on ticket sales for this fantastic new tour .. 

🎵😎🎵

Starstormer

Starstormer

Additional words

Hey guys such exciting times ahead for us all! I Just thoughts on the the upcoming 3 singles . Clearly it’s all strategic and  placement marketing to maximise on ticket sales for this fantastic new tour .. 

🎵😎🎵

Starstormer

Starstormer

Hey guys just thoughts on the the upcoming 3 singles . Clearly it’s all strategic and  placement marketing to maximise on ticket sales for this fantastic new tour .. 

🎵😎🎵

Important Information

Terms of Use