Edit History

MikeyK

MikeyK

Ugh this was so hard lol. I stared at Physical Attraction and Lucky Star for a solid minute. Went w/the former bc it’s the extended mix of the latter that I love a little more than the av. Everybody too. And Burning Up. All of it really! Even my least fav I Know It isn’t completely insufferable.

I really do hope they have *something* planned for this anniversary. Even if it gets delayed slightly. I feel like the mythology so to speak around this album has only grown over the years. Generally speaking it seems to be the most beloved or highly regarded of her first three. The retrospective reviews and analyses have only got more positive over the years. Digitally it appears to be the highest seller of her pre-digital studio albums according to itunes.

Guy had already changed his insta profile pic to this cover before the news broke so hopefully that means something!

MikeyK

MikeyK

Ugh this was so hard lol. I stared at Physical Attraction and Lucky Star for a solid minute. Went w/the former bc it’s the extended mix of the latter that I love a little more than the av. Everybody too. And Burning Up. All of it really! Even my least fav I Know It isn’t completely insufferable.

I really do hope they have *something* planned for this anniversary. Even if it gets delayed slightly. I feel like the mythology so to speak around this album has only grown over the years. Generally speaking it seems to be the most beloved or highly regarded of her first three. The retrospective reviews and analyses have only got more positive over the years. It appears to be the highest seller of her pre-digital studio albums, according to itunes at least.

Guy had already changed his insta profile pic to this cover before the news broke so hopefully that means something!

Important Information

Terms of Use