Madonna’s Greatest Tours POLL results 6pm UK time TONIGHT

Blue Jean

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

Melbourne. I’m not sure if any of them would host a Madonna concert :laughing:

Over the course of a weekend: reinvention would be I’m Going to Tell You a Secret and Truth or Dare would be Blond Ambition. And there are no good cinematic hi definition videos for Virgin, Who’s that Girl, Girlie Show or Drowned World so, those won’t be included. The rest are all good quality for cinemas. 

41 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Over the course of a weekend: reinvention would be I’m Going to Tell You a Secret and Truth or Dare would be Blond Ambition. And there are no good cinematic hi definition videos for Virgin, Who’s that Girl, Girlie Show or Drowned World so, those won’t be included. The rest are all good quality for cinemas. 

I don’t think it matters. They had a screening of BAT here around 2018 or 2019. Can’t believe i didn’t go. I think they did another tour too, it may have been Confessions.

16 minutes ago, THNTH said:

I'm surprised that "Madame X" is the last one. But I guess that less people got to see it live, compared to other tours.

I agree it shouldn’t be last. There are a lot of fans who just didn’t like it though, even those who saw it live. It’s average rating here was 6.11/10

I personally loved it.

• Enrico featured this topic
On 7/31/2023 at 5:36 AM, Blue Jean said:

I agree it shouldn’t be last. There are a lot of fans who just didn’t like it though, even those who saw it live. It’s average rating here was 6.11/10

I personally loved it.

I saw it in NYC and had very mixed feelings about it

Saw it in LA a month later and loved it 😍 

1 hour ago, scion said:

Your videos for this so far have been fabulous Blue Jean.

I feel MDNA should have been last, I absolutely cannot stand the show besides Revolver and Celebration... 

I'm really hoping WTG isnt next, but I have a strong suspicion it may be.

I also don't get the MDNA love, it's such an ugly and downbeat show.

The Virgin Tour deserved better, but I get that it doesn't shine as much compared to others. Everything runs very swiftly, awsome choreos, great energy and tight setlist, but it's not a tour I revisit often.

33 minutes ago, missberic said:

The Virgin Tour deserved better, but I get that it doesn't shine as much compared to others. Everything runs very swiftly, awsome choreos, great energy and tight setlist, but it's not a tour I revisit often.

That’s what I say about the DWT. So damn dark and depressing.

TVT is fantastic in every way! :luv:

5 hours ago, missberic said:

The Virgin Tour for me rates highly because it’s from such an iconic era and is truly iconic. It is simpler because shows like the latter ones simply didn’t exist.

MDNA I love the first section, it is artistically brilliant. The Vogue-LAV section is also amazing as is Celebration. But I feel the slump in the middle brings it down.