Edit History

DrQuinzel90

DrQuinzel90

3 hours ago, EgoRod said:

From what I understood you can't resale or transfer tickets until you are close to the date. I assume the end of the month. Because as you can see you don't have the tickets yet, just the notification.

I wouldn't recommend hand over any details to anyone you don;t know even if you change it after. Even if this is a burn account Ticketmaster might flag your name-payment details as fraudulent and block ALL of your tickets even the other event.

My suggestion is to wait few weeks at least until you have the tickets and you'll have a resale option.

Thank you for your input :) Yeah, it would be rather risky, I guess. I might just have to wait, if I can't find someone in my social/work environment. Funny thing is that it IS possible on other ticketmaster sites to transfer/resell without having the final tickets in the account. I did that for Amsterdam all the way back in January and it worked perfectly (had 2 standing tickets before lucking out on 2 really good seats). Would like to know why they handle their websites differently 🤷🏼 Oh well...It's just a lot of money and it's making me a little anxious haha

DrQuinzel90

DrQuinzel90

3 hours ago, EgoRod said:

From what I understood you can't resale or transfer tickets until you are close to the date. I assume the end of the month. Because as you can see you don't have the tickets yet, just the notification.

I wouldn't recommend hand over any details to anyone you don;t know even if you change it after. Even if this is a burn account Ticketmaster might flag your name-payment details as fraudulent and block ALL of your tickets even the other event.

My suggestion is to wait few weeks at least until you have the tickets and you'll have a resale option.

Thank you for your input :) Yeah, it would be rather risky, I guess. I might just have to wait, if I can't find someone in my social/work environment. Funny thing is that it IS possible on other ticketmaster sites to transfer/resell without having the final tickets in the account. I did that for Amsterdam all the way back in January. Would like to know why they handle their websites differently 🤷🏼 Oh well...It's just a lot of money and it's making me a little anxious haha

DrQuinzel90

DrQuinzel90

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

Thank you for your input :) Yeah, it would be rather risky, I guess. I might just have to wait, if I can't find someone in my social/work environment. It's just a lot of money and it's making me a little anxious haha

Important Information

Terms of Use